Meant to post this a few weeks ago after a ton of you asked for the recipe! Sorry I left you guys hanging haha! This soup is really yummy and hearty without feeling heavy. Serve with some sourdough bread to make it next level!!
- 4 stalks chopped celery
- 3 medium peeled carrots
- 1 cup cut uncooked green beans
- 1 pack boneless skinlesss organic chicken thighs
- 8 baby gold potatoes, 4 diced 4 cut in half
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups quartered baby belly or white mushrooms
- 4 cups chicken bone broth
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a Dutch oven or soup pot sauté onions, carrots, and celery in avocado oil or oil of choice. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken and brown on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Add garlic sauté until fragrant.
- Add bone broth, green beans, thyme, pepper, potatoes (diced and halved), broccoli, mushrooms, and peas. Bring to simmer, cover, and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken thighs and halved potatoes. Chop chicken thighs add back to soup.
- Add halved potatoes and almond milk to blender and blend until smooth. Add creamy mixture to soup. Reheat. Add salt to taste
- Serve with sourdough bread 🤤