I first had a similar salad at California Chicken Cafe in LA and if you’ve never been there, run don’t walk. Everything there is insanely good. This is my take on one of their salads. At the restaurant they add rotisserie chicken which you could totally add if you are serving this as an entree!
- Romaine lettuce
- Shredded carrots
- Cherry tomatoes
- Raw Broccoli
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Red onion
- Feta cheese
- Bow tie noodles (cold, I use GF)
- Crushed pita chips to top (I use GF)
- Chop cherry tomatoes, cucumber, raw broccoli, bell pepper, red onion, and avocado.
- Fill large bowl with romaine lettuce and add in all of the chopped vegetables, shredded carrots, feta cheese, and cold bow tie noodles.
- Crush pita chips and sprinkle over the top
- Add dressing of choice and toss
Creamy Balsamic Dressing:
- 1 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 cup balsamic
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt & pepper
*Store in fridge for up to 5 days